Join Marin McCallen and Meghan Stockdale in absolute paradise at Xinalani Retreat near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Yoga, meditation, great food, adventure, fun - all set on a wide pristine beach in a jungle of breathtaking natural beauty.
- 6 nights/7 days accommodation at Xinalani (pronounced She-nah-lah-nee which means seeds)
- Daily Yoga Flow & Yoga Nidra classes, plus opening samskara setting ceremony and closing ritual
- Optional silent morning beach meditation
- Use of kayaks and Snorkel Equipment
- Transfer from Puerto Vallarta Airport to Xinalani and return. (involves a short taxi and ferry, Xinalani is only accessible by boat)
- 4 delicious healthy meals per day for each of your activity days, plus dinner on arrival day and breakfast on your departure day. *(Vegetarian and gluten free options available.) The food is Awesome!
All the accommodations are beachfront, spacious, palm-thatched,
cabins built on stilts. You will enjoy the closeness of the natural elements and the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean from your terrace. In every room you will find a private open-air bathroom with a big closet and a safe deposit box. The suites are the most spacious lodges; they have a hammock, a private terrace, and a sitting area. To guarantee a great relaxing retreat, all beds in Xinalani have upscale pillow top mattresses, luxury linen, and gorgeous silky white mosquito netting.
Eco Chic Suite
- King Bed -Double Occupancy – $2040/per person
- 2 Double Beds – Double Occupancy – $2040/per person
- King Bed – Double Occupancy – $1800/per person
- King Bed – Single Occupancy -: $2370
- 1 Double Bed – Single Occupancy – $2070
- 2 Single beds – Double Occupancy – $1620/ per person
- 4 person/ single beds – $1500/per person
- Temazcal Shaman guided ritual for clarity & purification
- Massage/ Facials at on-site spa
- Canopy Adventure
- Swim with the dolphins
- Horseback Ride
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Snorkel or Dive
- Sunset panga ride
- Cooking classes
- Salsa dance class
For More Information About Xinalani: xinalaniretreat.com
Must be on a flight that arrives no later than 4p on April 21, and departs no earlier than 11:30a on April 27.
Recommended $90 gratuity to the retreat center (per person) at the end of the retreat.
Please email room choice and dietary needs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the room capacity is not met alternate rates apply.
$500 non-refundable deposit to hold your space. (Balance is due March 20th)